Time just goes to a standstill and it's just you and me.
When you run your fingers through my hair it puts me at ease but sends that tingly feeling down my spine all at the same time.
I just love the sense of security and comfort when you wrap your arms around me like a cocoon.
I relish the warmth of your skin when I press my head against your chest.
It leaves me with a burden off my heart and I know that it's okay to cry because you're near and you're here.
It's when you lace your fingers through mine and you tell me you love the way my hair smells;
It can't get any better than this.
I know.
I just know
Everything is alright.
Although it's never been mentioned here, I know I won't need the blogposts to remember all the emotional events that had occurred last week. And it wasn't all happy.
I'm glad it's over.
I'm glad we're here.
I love you
.